Abbott FreeStyle Libre 14-Day CGM System
The FreeStyle Libre 14-Day CGM System from Abbot consists of a handheld reader & sensor worn on the back of the upper arm. The sensor uses a thin, flexible filament inserted under the skin to measure glucose every minute. Use the reader to scan the sensor. It takes 1 second and replaces pricking your finger.
Abbott FreeStyle Libre 14-Day CGM System Features:
- Small size and comfortable to wear
- Sensor can be scanned through clothing.
- Painless and easy to apply. A very thin filament sits just under the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
- Up to 14-days of sensor wear
- Water resistant - Can be worn while swimming, showering, or exercising.
- One hour warm up time
- No fingerstick calibration required, and the system has no interference with medications containing acetaminophen.
- Continuous monitoring - Measure your glucose every minute, and stores glucose readings every 15 minutes.
Want to know if your insurance will cover the Abbott FreeStyle Libre 14-Day CGM System?
Fill out our free Benefit Checker Form and our team will help you understand your coverage. It's completely free with no commitment.